Tuesday, March 25, 2014

Throwing Shade (Not Really)

I was never a sunglasses person; I own about two pairs and they're both relatively basic. As I'm writing this, its snowing where I live in New Jersey. Lately, I been exploring Ray-Ban's website and finding so many cute sunglasses that spark my interest. I think the weather is making me anxious for summer!
Like I mentioned, I am rather basic in the sunglasses department. I typically stick to aviators because I think they flatter my face best. I couldn't find the exact pair that I'm wearing but it is this style. I also own a pair of Clubmasters that I got for a steal. I've had my eyes on some Classic Wayfarers for awhile, but I saw so many unique and new styles online!
I am obsessed with this pair of aviators. Everything about them! I think they're very different, but still classic. I mentioned how much I like aviators and I also love tortoiseshell so this pair is perfect!

Ray-Ban also seems to be toying a lot with the colored lenses trend. The green pair has really grown on me. I like them because they are unique, yet subtle (and aviators).

I think its apparent that velvet has been a big trend recently and I think its really cool that Ray-Ban was able to incorporate this trend in their Erika glasses, which come in several velvet colors.
I also really like the Erika glasses in general. I feel like they're kind of a wayfarer meets aviator look. Almost like a more feminine wayfarer which is super cute!

Thank you so much for reading! 

What sunglasses have you been liking for the summer? 


3 comments:

  1. I love the Erikas! They are so flattering. I'm really liking Karen Walker sunnies and just some random ones from Anthropologie for summer.
    http://memandco.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this! I just found your blog, I'm from Jersey too! Check mine out:)
    www.undeniablyanna.blogspot.com

    -Anna

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have a pair of Navy Blue Ray Bans that I absolutely love! I just started a blog too, you should definitely check it out!

    anchorsandmonograms.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete